Understand acid base indicators and complex ions.
- Understand and demonstrate acid-base chemistry and complex ions
- Aligned to NGSS Practices
- Cross Cutting Concepts: Patterns
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: PS1.A, PS1.B
- Learn Engineering Practices: Analyzing and interpreting data
Study acid base indicators and complex ions. Mixing three colored chemical solutions results in another wine colored solution. Adding the fourth chemical of sodium fluoride turns the solution clear.
Caution: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including methanol/methyl isobutyl ketone and phenolphthalein, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov