The HOBO® Light On/Off data logger monitors indoor light changes with an internal sensor.
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- User adjustable sensitivity control for low/high light level conditions
- Highly recommended light pipe accessory eliminates effects of ambient light to ensure the most accurate readings
- Compatible with HOBOware® and HOBOware® Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
- Good for LED, CFL, fluorescent, HID, incandescent and natural
- >65 lux
The HOBO® Light On/Off data logger monitors indoor light changes with an internal sensor and records light on and off conditions, making it ideal for building energy audits and light usage analysis. The HOBO® UX90-002 Light On/Off Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-002) capable of 84650 measurements and an expanded 512 KB memory version (UX90-002M) capable of over 346795 measurements.
Ordering information: HOBO® data loggers require HOBOware® software and a USB cable. (Note: A USB cable is included w/HOBOware® Pro CD or USB software purchase). For more information on required HOBOware® software (not included), contact your Avantor representative.
Delivery information: Includes Command™ strip, double-sided tape and hook and loop strap.