Measures rainfall to determine rainfall rates, times and duration for deployment with most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges.
- Ideal for recording rainfall with tipping-bucket rain gauges
- Records tips or momentary contact closures and temperature
- Event-based data storage provides detailed data and efficient memory usage (64K bytes)
- Stores over 16000 tips (160" of rainfall with a 0.01" rain gauge)
- Includes scaling to inches, millimeters or other units
Efficiently gather and store momentary contact events and temperature data. Additionally, gain access to detailed event data, which is only stored at the time event, for better memory usage.
Ordering information: Requires HOBOware software and a USB cable. (Note: A USB cable is included with HOBOware Pro CD or USB software purchase). HOBOware Pro is required when using the U-DTW-1 Waterproof shuttle. For more information on required HOBOware software (not included), contact your Avantor representative. For more information on the specifications, including accuracy, please see the owner's manual (plot A) or contact your Avantor representative.
Caution: A solar radiation shield is required for accurate temperature measurements in sunlight.