Learn to identify and classify different types of fingerprints
- Students will dust for fingerprints and identify their characteristics.
- Aligned to NGSS Practices
- Performance expectations: MS-PS1-2, HS-PS1-3
- Disciplinary core ideas: PS1.A, PS1.B
- Cross cutting concepts include Patterns
- Engineering practices include analyzing and interpreting data, Planning and carrying out investigations
Learn to identify and classify different types of fingerprints. Students will learn how to identify different types of fingerprints and distinguishing characteristics, as well as dusting for fingerprints, the oldest and most commonly used method of fingerprint detection.
Kit contains enough material for 15 groups. Teacher's Manual and Student Study Guide copymasters are included.
Delivery information: Kit includes instructional manual and SDS booklet.
Caution: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.