Innovating Science® Forensic Analysis of Narcotics
Educational Classroom Kits and Activities
- Students will dust for fingerprints and identify their characteristics.
- Aligned to NGSS Practices
- Performance expectations: MS-PS1-2, MS-PS1-3, HS-PS1-2
- Disciplinary core ideas: PS1.A, PS1.B
- Cross cutting concepts include patterns, structure and function, interdependence of science engineering and technology, influence of science engineering and technology on society and the natural world
- Engineering practices include analyzing and interpreting data, scientific knowledge is based on empirical evidence, obtaining evaluating and communicating inoformation, constructing explanations and designing solutions
Delivery information: Kit includes instructional manual and SDS booklet.
Caution: This product can expose you to chemicals including Phenolphthalein/Methanol/Methyl isobutyl ketone , which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.