High accuracy water level measurements, this kit includes everything to start logging. Monitoring water levels, temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands, along with barometric pressure.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing). HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
Operating temperature: –20 to 50 °C (–4 to 122 °F).
Ordering information: For demos, drawings, and other resources, contact your Avantor representative.
Delivery information: Includes U20-001-04 HOBO logger (13' range); U20-001-04 HOBO logger for barometric pressure; U-DTW-1 HOBO waterproof shuttle; U20-CASE-1 carrying case; HOBOware Pro software.