Combining high accuracy water level measurements, this kit includes everything needed to start logging. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops
- Available in four depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
Lightning protection - no long signal wires and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing (see the water level logger sensor location drawing). HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo), temperature and water density (use barometric pressure data from nearby weather station).
Operating temperature: –20 to 50 °C (–4 to 122 °F).
Delivery information: Kit includes U20-001-04 data logger (13' range), BASE-U-4 base station with 5 interchangeable couplers and BHW-PRO HOBOware Pro software.