This logger supports up to four external sensors to record parameters like temp, current, etc.
- Twice the accuracy over previous models with 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Compatible with HOBOware® and HOBOware® Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
A high-performance, LCD display data logger, supporting up to four external sensors to measure and record parameters such as temperature, current, CO₂, and voltage, for building performance monitoring applications. This logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
Ordering information: Requires HOBOware® software and a USB cable. (Note: A USB cable is included with HOBOware® Pro CD or USB software purchase). See compatible items below.