Checktemp® Digital Thermometer is a great choice for easy operation with clear digits and better accuracy over a wide range. Measure temperature without fear of breakage or condensation. A compact meter with a direct probe, it is ideal for taking quick–fire temperature measurement in semi-solids and liquids.
- Easy read digital display - whatever the viewing angle
- Simple to use with a direct measurement probe
- Great for semi–solid foods, liquids, and laboratory
- Not intended for human use
- ±0.2 °C (±0.5 °F) accuracy
- °C/°F status user selectable
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- 3000 hours of battery life (continuous use)
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration probe
The Checktemp® is a digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe. It delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide temperature range without worrying about breakage or condensation.
The Checktemp® offers NO breakage, NO waste, NO injuries and NO difficulty in reading; the digital display prevents a parallax error (observing the wrong measurement due to the angle of view) and is optimized for a wide range of environmental temperatures. Checktemp® is provided with Hanna’s unique CAL Check™ function for accurate measurements every time. The Checktemp® implements a CAL Check™ upon startup and reports the status as 0 or Err.
The sharp–tip probe of the Checktemp® easily penetrates semi–solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. Checktemp® is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.