The Environmental Chemical Test kit is a chemical test kit for the determination of six parameters commonly monitored for environmental testing: acidity, alkalinity, carbon dioxide, hardness, dissolved oxygen, and pH. This kit is equipped with all the necessary reagents and equipment to perform over 100 tests for each parameter. pH is obtained with Hanna‘s pHep®, pH electronic tester.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
- Portable carrying case for easy transport
- All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the pH tester, sample beaker, indicator and reagent bottles and packets, and glass bottle for dissolved oxygen.
- There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The reagents for each parameter can be ordered individually.
The six most important parameters in environmental applications can be monitored with this combination chemical test kit. They include: acidity, alkalinity, carbon dioxide, dissolved oxygen, hardness, and pH. This kit is ideal not only for professionals, but also for students studying environmental science, as it offers great performance and ease of use. This kit is equipped with all the accessories and reagents to perform over 100 tests for each parameter. The pHep®, our popular pH electronic tester, is included for your convenience. This small and easy to use pH meter will provide more accurate and reliable pH readings than conventional litmus paper. The pHep® also has the added benefit of introducing students to the use of a pH meter.
Ordering information: pH tester will need to be replaced. Requires calibration with pH calibration solutions. Requires storage solution to store pH probe in, when not being used. Test Kit reagents will also need to be replaced.