These hot plate stirrers have a durable glass-ceramic Pyroceram® top and offer efficient performance and reliability in a low profile, space-saving design.
- Closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous, or semi-solid solutions
- Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings
- For digital displays, LED temperature display is adjustable in increments of 5 °C and flashes until set temperature is reached
- Built-in holder accommodates optional 102 mm stainless steel support rods
- Stronger, larger magnet improves magnetic stirring bar coupling combined with automatic ramp up speed adjustment which minimises decoupling
- Optional external temperature controller truly controls temperature inside the vessel
- Two year warranty
Available with a choice of two top plate sizes, these feature an LED “hot top” icon that indicates when the plate temperature is over 60 °C, even when heat control is off. Separate temperature sensors will provide power cutoff if the unit overheats. LED temperature display is adjustable in 5 °C increments, and blinks until set temperature is reached.
Corresponding hotplates (heating only 470211-560 and 470211-566) with ceramic plates are also available. Full specification details are given under separate entries, please view full details by searching for the relevant product code
Certifications: UL and C-UL listed. CE marked.
Ordering information: All units include manufacturer's two-year warranty. Stirring hot plate kits contain 120V unit plus temperature controller, support rod, and stir bar retriever. The optional external temperature controller ensures precision temperature accuracy of the liquid inside the vessel. All accessories are otherwise sold separately.