Tap to type I ultrapure water direct from a potable tap water supply
- Recirculation of purified water through our wrap-around reservoir – to maintain consistent peak water purity
- Optional ELGA Biofilter
- Type III / RO water available from reservoir
- Front-entry service doors for easy and quick access to consumables
- Data collection capabilities through RS232 interface – for compliance with GLP guidelines
- Perfect single system solution for analytical and life science applications
When fitted to the Option-Q produces water which is free from biologically active impurities. This makes it suitable for use with applications which require endotoxin free ultrapure water, bacteria free water, and nuclease free ultrapure water.
The PURELAB Option-Q is ideal for laboratories who need up to 100 liters of 18.2 MΩ.cm ultrapure water. With its simple design and ease of use, water can be dispensed at a flow rate of 1.0 L/min.
Accessories information: Additional accessories are available; contact your VWR representative for more information.
Ordering information: If feedwater pressure is above 2 bar (30 psi) a pressure regulator will be required. A storage reservoir is required for this system to operate; these are sold separately. Unit supplied with mandatory consumables for standard operation. If required, optional point of use filters can be purchased. Validation labor not included with systems that include validation documentation.