The PURELAB Pulse is the cost-effective choice for laboratories that require higher output volumes especially in hard water areas
- Incorporates patented ‘Pulse Technology’ using Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Provides a constant supply of high purity water at economical running costs
- No costly resin replacement
- Unique integral recirculation ensures optimum pure water quality at point of dispense
- Improved laboratory productivity
- Longer periods between sanitization along with quick and easy replacement of consumables reduces maintenance time
- Easy to access whether wall or bench mounted, with a convenient dispense tap
The systems can be used with our wrap-around reservoir to minimize space whilst optimizing purity.
Applications range from sample dilution and reagent preparation, cell culture, media preparation and glassware washing.
Accessories information: Additional accessories are available; contact your VWR representative for more information.
Ordering information: If feedwater pressure is above 2 bar (30 psi) a pressure regulator will be required. A storage reservoir is required for this system to operate; these are sold separately. Unit supplied with mandatory consumables for standard operation. If required, optional point of use filters can be purchased. Validation labor not included with systems that include validation documentation.