The PURELAB Ultra is the intelligent Type I+ ultrapure water purification system for your most critical applications
- Twin purification pack “PureSure” system gurantees water purity
- Stops organics leaching in to the final water purity
- Real-time TOC monitoring ensures confidence in organic quality (Genetic and Analytic models only)
- PureSure system ensures that work is not interrupted by cartridge replacement
- Ongoing bacterial performance guaranteed through complete sanitization of all wetted parts
Suggested applications include mass spectrometry, molecular biology, ultra trace analyses, electrochemistry, atomic spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, cell cultures, qualitative analyses, gas chromatography, immunochemistry.
It incorporates many unique and innovative features that set it apart from other systems and guarantees high water purity of 18.2 MΩ-cm.
Certifications: UL and C-UL listed. CSA certified. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories are available; please contact your VWR representative for additional information.
Ordering information: Feed water must be from a pre-treated source such as deionized, distilled or reverse osmosis. Two of the same purification packs required and sold separately and if required, a point of use filter. Validation labor not included with systems that include validation documentation. If the feed pressure exceeds 10 psi, a pressure regulator is required.