An instructor's desk constructed of solid oak, oak and hardwood veneers, this unit serves as a complete demonstration center offering a spacious work surface.
- One inch black epoxy resin surface
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Diversified Woodcrafts is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Dovetailed drawers are operated smoothly on epoxy coated steel glides with nylon bearings
- GFI protected AC duplex receptacle
- Includes a Greenlaw Arm
- Includes a pull out writing board and locks for cupboard (door hinged left) and all four drawers
- Unit includes one sink with polypropylene trap and cold water/gas fixture
Complete demonstration center constructed of solid oak, oak hardwood and oak veneers. It is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Included are four drawers (three small, one file), and a large cupboard. The drawers are expertly crafted from the finest materials with dovetail joinery throughout. Drawers run on epoxy-coated steel glides with nylon bearings for smooth operation. All units come with a GFI protected AC duplex receptacle. You can order with/without these options: combination cold water/gas fixtures, and polypropylene trap. Comes standard with pull-out writing board, support rod with crossbar, rubber base molding and locks for cupboard and all drawers.