With the experiments in the Waves on a String Lab, students explore the behavior of a standing wave and how tension and linear density affect its period and wavelength.
- Visual Study of Wavelengths
- Durable Materials for Years of Use
- Instruction Manual Included
- College Board AP Curriculum-Aligned Labs
- Material and Instructions for Six Students per Lab Group
The lab is ideal for AP I and II courses, IB courses, and advanced honors physics courses and is aligned with the College Board AP Curriculum.
AP and the Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which does not endorse and was not involved in the production of these products.
Ordering information: The lab includes an AC string vibrator (60Hz), string, and an adjustable table-clamp pulley. A hooked mass set, supports stands, meter stick, and balance are required but not included.