The Complete Wheatstone Slidewire Bridge Set helps educators demonstrate an important topic with ease.
- Most Parts Have Multiple Uses
- Slidewire: 22 AWG Nickel-Chromium
- Slidewire Resistance: around 3Ω
- Meter Stick Works as Scale and Base
- Durable Sliding Contact Key
The bridge is mounted on a 110 cm long metal base with rubber feet and has a slidewire of 22 AWG nickel-chromium with a resistance of about 3Ω.
A permanently mounted meter stick serves as a scale and a base for the durable sliding contact key. Large, insulated binding posts connect the included resistance box to the set of mounted resistors.
Ordering information: This kit includes a contact key, galvanometer, 1.5V dry cell, connecting leads, and instructions.