The Corning® stirrers have a durable glass-ceramic 4×5" Pyroceram® top and offer superior performance and reliability in a low profile, space-saving design.
- Designed with CEE7-7 plug
- Microprocessor controlled to automatically adjust motor strength to any solution
- Enclosed electronics design protects components, improves performance, and prolongs product life
- Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics
- Built in mount for an optional support rod
Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous, or semi-solid solutions. A stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling and stirring capability.
Delivery information: Includes a built in mount for an optional support rod and 1×9.5 stir bar. Manufacturer's two-year warranty on parts and labor. Instruction manual, technical information book, and three-wire cord and plug.