Everything science teachers want. Designed with teacher input and desire for a safe, secure classroom.
- ¾" phenolic resin surface
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Designed to be used by four students, all facing the instructor
- Finishing the workstation is rubber base molding and a durable chemical resistant UV finish
- Flat work surface for maximum workspace
- Full cabinet doors with locks include adjustable shelves
- Two GFI protected AC duplex receptacles and data outlets
Teachers maintain control of the class with all students facing the instructor. The large work surface, 46D×88"W is made of chemical resistant phenolic resin and holds the solid epoxy sink, and two combination cold water and gas fixtures. Data and electrical outlets are provided on the side of the unit. The cabinets provide locked storage space. Side mounted hooks hold book bags off the floor. This model is compact enough to fit multiple units in a small classroom and is easy to assemble.
Certifications: SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green.
Ordering information: Also available with a flat top (no sink or fixtures).