The science teacher´s workstation is designed to be used by four students, all facing the instructor. It is compact enough to fit multiple units in a small classroom and is easy to assemble.
- Large ¾" thick chemical resistant phenolic resin work surface
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Rubber base molding and durable chemical resistant UV finish
- Full cabinet doors with locks include adjustable shelves
- Side mounted hooks hold book bags off the floor.
- Two GFI protected AC duplex receptacles and data outlets on the side of the unit
Available with flat top or solid epoxy sink with two combination cold water and gas fixtures.
Max. load: 500 lbs. per unit; 80 lbs. per shelf
Certifications: SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green.