The Friction Rod Kit has all the materials needed to perform a variety of electrostatic experiments and demonstrations.
- Experiments and Materials Help Students Explore Electrostatic Concepts
- Potential Topics Include Static Electricity, Polarity, and Friction Detection
- Glass, Plastic, and Rubber Rods Included
- Threaded Pith Balls and Balloons Included
- Fur Friction Pad and Silk Pad Included
These material can be used to explore topics such as static electricity, polarity, and friction detection.
The kit includes one of each of the following: glass, plastic, and rubber rods; a fur friction pad and a silk pad. It also includes threaded pith balls and balloons.