These springs are an oversized demonstration of Hooke's Law.
- Demo Helps Students Explore Differences in Springs of Common Length
- Students Investigate Series and Parallel Springs
- Three Short Springs Included
- Five Long Springs Included
- Instructions with Activities Included
Three short springs have common spring constants. For an even larger demonstration, five long springs, three with common spring constants and two with higher and lower spring constants, are included.
An attached meter, scale, and pointer make recording data easy and fun.
Ordering information: This kit includes eight springs, a triple spring holder, a meter stick, a pointer, multiple spring brackets, and instructions with activities. It requires the Fun Stand and hooked masses, available separately.