Educators introduce students to ancient plant and animal life with the General Fossil Collection.
- Compartmented Collection Box
- Removable Tray and Key List
- Average Sample Size: 1/2 to 1"
- Fifteen Well-Preserved Remains of Once-Living Plant and Animal Life
- Collection Introduces Students to Paleontology
Each set contains individually numbered specimens housed in a compartmented collection box with removable tray and key list. The average sample size is 1/2 to 1".
The Collection introduces students to the fascinating world of paleontology. It includes 15 well-preserved remains of once-living prehistoric plant and animal life from the Cambrian to Tertiary periods.