This student-directed activity highlights key concepts in medicine.
- Simple, Student-Directed Activity
- Lab Highlights Key Concepts without Expensive Reagents
- Students Explore Science and Society
- Activity Created and Tested by Teachers
- Experiment Guide and Quiz Included
The lab, created and tested by teachers, introduces students to an immunology-based diagnostic test used to detect various infectious diseases including Lyme disease.
After completing an ELISA test on control and simulated samples, the infected patients are identified.
Ordering information: This kit includes a guide, and quiz, and materials for 10 groups.