With the Introduction to Enzymes Kit, students explore the pivotal role that enzymes play in the metabolic process.
- Students Explore Enzymes' Role in the Metabolic Process
- Teacher's Manual Included
- Assessment Manuals and Scoring Sheets Included
- Labs Show the Activity of Invertase, Amylase, and More
- Material for Six Student Groups
Experiments demonstrate the activity of invertase, amylase, protease, and salivary amylase.
The kit also explains the effect that time has on invertase activity.
Ordering information: This set includes data sheets, material for six student groups, and a teacher’s manual with suggestions for lab situations with special needs students. It also includes assessment manuals and scoring sheets.
This item contains a coupon for perishable materials that must be redeemed from the manufacturer before use. Please allow sufficient time to account for redemption. These materials are shipped from the supplier via 2nd day delivery and must be refrigerated upon receipt.