Take Advantage of Unused Space to Store Your Chemicals
- Fitted with kickplate to mount flush with other cabinets
- Feature Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels
- Come with cylinder lock and key and accepts additional padlock
- Shelves designed to protect against spills
- Also feature dual vents with flame arresters, adjustable feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning labels
Cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. Manual-close door(s) opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed. Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents. All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code.
Ordering information: Ten year manufacturer warranty.