3-Axis accelerometer, an altimeter, and a force sensor in one unit.
- Custom load cell provides accurate, repeatable results
- Three orthogonally mounted sensors let you measure acceleration in all directions
- High capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery and charger
- Standalone data logger
- Bumpers for collisions
- Hooks for mounting the unit in different positions
- Mounting hardware for Vernier and other dynamics carts.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology transmits data to a supported device
Use the WDSS with your Bluetooth-enabled computer and Logger Pro software, or with your LabQuest 2, to collect data free of friction due to cables. Internal data storage capacity allows you to use it as a stand-alone data logger, making it great for roller coaster physics. In addition, you can use the WDSS to do traditional experiments that you do with conventional accelerometers and force sensors. Record changes in altitude for roller-coaster physics.
For educational use only.