Planaria are a flatworm commonly used in science fair projects. They do not bite and move very slowly, making them easy for young students to observe.
- Study structure, feeding habits, responses to environmental stimuli and regeneration
- Compare to Brown and White Planaria (also available)
- Multiple colored specimens in one sample allowing side-by-side comparison
- Vital Stained cultures allow students to better visualize organism structures
- Click on "Product Resources" tab for additional materials for this product
Though smaller than other types of Planaria, this species’ color makes it easier to see its multiple-branched digestive tract.
Vital Stained White Planaria, stained blue, makes these translucent flatworms, and their internal structures, easier to see.
Ordering information: These products contain living or perishable materials.
Delivery information: Specimens will ship via overnight or 2nd day delivery. Please specify a delivery date during checkout.